Well, I’ve finally finished a chart! Chart A of clue 1 is now complete. The lifeline is ravel cord and I keep it together with the bobbin you see in the photo. I put a quarter in so people could see relative size. I think it will be just fine.

I’m using Fino Alpaca with a twist (Alpaca/Silk) and US size 4 needles. The beads don’t show up much in this photo. Will have to take a close-up again a bit later.

Lots learned while doing just this little bit. But have to head into the office and so won’t be back to posting about it until later.

My son gets back from Germnay tonight, so I may not get back to this for a few days. We will see!

Posted by Picasa